The Full Story
Style - What Glasses look good on you!
There is an age old debate that can be solved by anyone who wears glasses can answer. What glasses look good on me?
After eye health, is this your biggest question?
Sunglasses for Different Face Shapes
No matter your face shape—whether it's round, square, heart, triangle, oval, or diamond—finding the right sunglasses enhances your features and complements your style.
Sunglasses for Square Faces
Square faces boast angular features with equally wide cheekbones, forehead, and jawlines. Opt for:
- Rounded frames slightly wider than your cheekbones to balance your features.
- Colored frames that highlight your eyes.
- Try round, oval, or cat-eye frames for a chic look.
Sunglasses for Round Faces
Round faces have soft curves, a wider forehead, and slightly wider cheekbones. Look for:
- Bold, angular frames for contrast and definition.
- Upswept frames to draw attention to your eyes.
- Experiment with rectangular, browline, or squared-off cat-eye frames for a stunning look.
Sunglasses for Heart Faces
Heart-shaped faces feature a wide brow, narrowing to the chin. Opt for frames that are proportionate:
- Frame width slightly wider than your forehead.
- Styles with deep bases or detailing on the lower frame.
- Try aviator, rectangular, round, oval, or browline frames for an elegant look.
Sunglasses for Triangle Faces
Triangle faces are wider at the jawline, narrowing to the forehead. Choose frames opposite to your facial structure:
- Frame width slightly wider than your jawline.
- Styles with detailing on the upper frame for balance.
- Classic or modern styles like aviator, rectangular, cat-eye, or browline flatter triangle faces.
Sunglasses for Oval Faces
Oval faces have wider cheekbones and subtle curves. Experiment with:
- Statement-making shapes like aviator and cat-eye frames.
- Modern classics such as rectangular, square, or browline frames.
Sunglasses for Diamond Faces
Diamond faces have narrow forehead and chin areas with defined cheekbones. Consider:
- Frames that soften angular features.
- Styles that accentuate your eyes, like browline frames.
- Explore cat-eye, round, oval, rectangular, or browline shapes for a personalized look.
Customizing Your Sunglasses with us.
Express yourself with various shapes and colors to match your style and personality.
At Laurier Optical, find the perfect frames that suit your face shape and style preferences.
Unlocking Style: Understanding the Importance of Face Shape in Choosing Eyeglasses
Eyeglasses aren't merely functional; they're a fashion statement that speaks volumes about your personality and style. Finding the perfect pair isn't just about picking the trendiest frames; it's about harmonizing with your unique face shape. Your face shape plays a pivotal role in determining which frames will complement your features and enhance your overall appearance.
Understanding Your Face Shape
Every face is different, and understanding the contours and proportions of your face is the key to finding glasses that accentuate your best features. Face shapes generally fall into several categories: round, square, oval, heart-shaped, diamond-shaped, and triangular.
-Round Faces: Soft curves with similar width and length. Look for angular frames to add definition.
-Square Faces: Strong jawline and forehead, with similar widths. Consider round or oval frames to soften the angles.
-Oval Faces: Wider cheekbones tapering to a narrow chin. Most frame styles complement this versatile face shape.
-Heart-Shaped Faces: Wider forehead that narrows to the chin. Frames with wider bottoms complement this shape.
-Diamond Faces: Angular features, with a narrow forehead and chin. Look for oval or cat-eye frames to soften the angles.
-Triangular Faces: Wider jawline narrowing up to the forehead. Frames with wider tops create balance.
The Impact of Frame Choice
Choosing the right frames isn't just about following trends; it's about achieving balance and harmony between your glasses and your facial structure. The correct frames can accentuate your best features, while the wrong ones can overshadow or detract from them.
-Enhancing Your Features: The right frames can highlight your eyes, cheekbones, and jawline, drawing attention to your best attributes.
-Complementing Your Style: Glasses are an extension of your personal style. The frames you choose can express your personality, whether it's chic, sophisticated, quirky, or trendy.
-Creating Balance: Well-suited frames can create visual balance, making your face appear more symmetrical and proportional.
Finding Your Perfect Pair
At Laurier Optical, our opticians understand the importance of choosing the right frames. Our team is equipped to guide you through the selection process, taking into account your face shape, lifestyle, and personal style preferences. We offer a diverse range of frames, from classic to contemporary designs, ensuring that you'll find the ideal pair that complements your unique face shape and celebrates your individuality.
Embrace your uniqueness. Visit Laurier Optical today and discover the power of finding the perfect eyeglasses that perfectly match your face shape and style.